Christ and the Cannonball: An Ignatian Year Pilgrimage to Spain
May 13-22, 2022
The Center and the Loyola Institute for Spirituality invite you to mark this Ignatian Year, commemorating 500 years since the conversion of St. Ignatius of Loyola, by walking in the footsteps of St. Ignatius at the historic and sacred sites of Spain. This 10-day pilgrimage led by Rev. Allan F. Deck, S.J. will include visits to Madrid, Avila, Burgos, Loyola, Pamplona, Javier, San Sebastian, Alba de Tormes, Zaragoza, Manresa, Monserrat and Barcelona. Haga clic aquí para información en español.
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles*
- Accommodations in first class/select hotels based on 2 persons sharing in twin-bedded rooms with private bath
- Breakfast daily and 5 dinners
- Services of a professional bilingual (English and Spanish speaking) tour director
- Comprehensive sightseeing throughout
- All admission fees, porterage, and hotel service charges
- Transfers to/from airports by private motorcoach
Costs. $3,934 from Los Angeles (air/land tour price is $3,424 plus $500 gov't taxes/airline surcharges). *Land-only price: $3,314.